“Oklahoma Capitol Connection”: Lt. Gov. Todd Lamb featured Feb. 3
Lt. Gov. Todd Lamb headlines the premiere episode of the new public affairs program “Oklahoma Capitol Connection,” airing at 1:30 p.m. Sunday, Feb. 3 on OETA-The Oklahoma Network.
The weekly show, hosted by OETA Executive Director Dan Schiedel, will provide Oklahomans with a glimpse inside the state Capitol, specific legislative districts and those elected to serve.
The premiere episode will also spotlight a discussion with State Representative Randy Grau (R-District 81) from Edmond.
Each episode of “Oklahoma Capitol Connection” features in-depth one-on-one conversations with two state government officials to help inform all Oklahomans about themselves, their top issues and the legislative process, with an opportunity for citizens to get to know and connect with the people who serve at the state Capitol, according to a news release.
Encore airings of the series include 10 p.m. Tuesdays on OETA and various times each day on OETA’s second digital channel OKLA, as well as online at www.oeta.tv. Full schedules can be accessed at www.oeta.tv/schedules.
Follow me on Twitter: @MelissaHayer
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 24190Oklahoma baseball: Joe Simpson 'thrilled' that Sunny Golloway left OU
- 13456Classen School of Advanced Studies valedictorian disappears while hiking with family in Ecuador
- 11113Tom Ward is out as SandRidge's CEO
- 10453UPDATE: I-40 reopened at Shields after fatal wreck
- 7895Oklahoma State football: A stunning success story at the box office
- 6976Oklahoma State football: Mike Gundy lifts Wes Lunt restrictions, but too late
- 6568Prosecutors say stolen car was at heart of 2011 fatal shootings in Oklahoma City
- 6301Get App-y: Google Glass to offer heads-up computing
- 6165Team Blake's Danielle Bradbery wins "The Voice"; The Swon Brothers finish in third place
- 4992Will Oklahomans get on board with new water toy?
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients