Gov. Mary Fallin’s State of the State Address to air live on OETA
OETA-The Oklahoma Network will broadcast Gov. Mary Fallin’s State of the State Address live at 12:30 p.m. Monday, Feb. 4 and online at www.oeta.tv.
Gov. Fallin will be outlining her priorities for the 2013 legislative session in the address, which coincides with the release of the governor’s executive budget and will be presented from the chambers of the Oklahoma House of Representatives.
The live stream is also accessible via mobile devices including iPhones and Android phones, and an encore of the address will air at 9 p.m. Monday, Feb. 4 on OETA, according to a news release.
Follow me on Twitter: @MelissaHayer
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 46110Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 14982Bradley Cooper, Zach Galifianakis, Ed Helms drink in success of 'Hangover' series
- 9556Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 8109Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 7765Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 7102Rock, pop, country acts give talents and time to help Oklahoma tornado victims
- 7082Blake Shelton's "Healing the Heartland" televised tornado benefit set for Wednesday at Chesapeake Energy Arena
- 6778Carrie Underwood donates $1 million to Red Cross for disaster relief in wake of deadly Oklahoma tornadoes
- 6425Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister
- 5726How to help tornado victims
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients