“DC Cupcakes: County Fair” premieres Feb. 14
“DC Cupcakes: County Fair” debuts at 6 p.m. Thursday, Feb. 14 on TLC.
Details on the program, provided by TLC, are as follows:
The Georgetown Cupcake sisters plunge into two radically different worlds and face some of their toughest cupcakes challenges yet. From Colonial Williamsburg to Virginia¹s Loudoun County Fair, Sophie and Katherine push their baking skills to the max working in a kitchen dating back two centuries with no electricity to make the ultimate Colonial cupcake fit for royalty. Then, the sisters must make a giant pig made out of more than 1000 cupcakes to be featured as the main attraction of a local county fair. But will they be able to get this massive build to the fair once it¹s complete?
DC CUPCAKES shares the recipe to Sophie and Katherine’s sweet success, following their journey as they navigate the challenges and rewards of building a booming cupcake business. Each episode goes beyond the frosting to capture the behind-the-scenes drama in their fast paced, family-owned bakery. From baking and decorating thousands of gourmet cupcakes a day, to meeting tight deadlines for discerning clientele, to securing large projects such as fundraisers, festivals and weddings, there is never a dull moment with this sister duo. Mixing in their Mother (“Mommy”) — who plays a big part in running the family business — adds to the chaos and family drama. The other staff members are as colorful as their cupcake creations–their small workspace, sprinkled with the high volume of business, leads to family bickering and staff tension that has more icing flying through the air than on the cupcakes.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 60552Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 32931Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 31925Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 12639Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 8214Wild hogs continue to be a growing menace across Oklahoma
- 5947Oklahoma City Thunder: What could Serge Ibaka learn from Hakeem Olajuwon?
- 3659Oklahoma football: Jay Norvell working on luring a tall group of wide receivers to Norman
- 3421Rockets guard Patrick Beverley bombarded with hateful Tweets after Thunder get eliminated
- 3336George Nigh has long been 'Four' Oklahoma
- 3296OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients