Matt Damon to guest star on “House of Lies”
Matt Damon guest stars as himself in the next episode of “House of Lies,” airing at 9 p.m. Sunday, Feb. 10 on Showtime.
Details on the episode and the series, provided by Showtime, are as follows:
Matt Damon (guest starring as Matt Damon) enlists Marty (Don Cheadle) and the Pod’s help this Sunday in a new episode of the hit SHOWTIME comedy HOUSE OF LIES. Damon, guest starring as a maniacal megastar version of himself, wants to find a charity to attach his name to. The hilarious result is Damon’s Children, but what Marty has to do to deal with the superstar may be his greatest challenge yet. Real-life friends Damon and Cheadle are reuniting on-screen since starring together in the blockbuster Ocean’s Eleven film franchise.
HOUSE OF LIES, which stars Don Cheadle in his Golden Globe Award-winning and Emmy -nominated performance as Marty Kaan, is a timely comedy that dives head-first into the shark tank known as corporate America. Marty is the big-money earner at Galweather Stearn, who commands a hot, young team known as The Pod: Jeannie (Kristen Bell), Clyde (Ben Schwartz) and Doug (Josh Lawson). Marty and The Pod’s work life revolves around first-class travel, top-shelf liquor and anything they can charge the client on a black Am Ex. Marty is the ultimate power player and under his direction, this ruthless, pull-no-punches team is here to beat the corporate suckers at their own game – and they’re loving every minute of it. This season, The Pod – especially Marty and Jeannie – must deal with the fall-out from the big merger showdown. On the home front, Marty is thrown when Roscoe (Donis Leonard Jr.) decides to move in with his unbalanced mother, Monica (Dawn Olivieri) and his younger brother (guest star Larenz Tate) and old friend (guest star Nia Long) reappear in his life. The series is based on the hit tell-all book from best-selling author Martin Kihn (House of Lies: How Management Consultants Steal Your Watch and Then Tell You the Time). Produced by SHOWTIME, HOUSE OF LIES is created and executive produced by Matthew Carnahan. Jessika Borsiczky, Stephen Hopkins and Don Cheadle also serve as executive producers.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 13429Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 13120OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 10230Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 8771Report: OSU blocking Wes Lunt from transferring to the SEC, Big 12 and Southern Miss
- 7569Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 5530Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers
- 5367Oklahoma City Thunder: Amnesty Kendrick Perkins?
- 4837Rockets guard Patrick Beverley bombarded with hateful Tweets after Thunder get eliminated
- 4836Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 4267Several factors come into play on whether Kevin Martin returns to Thunder
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients