“Touch” returns Feb. 8
The Fox drama â€śTouchâ€ť returns for its second season with a two-hour premiere at 7 p.m. Friday, Feb. 8
Details on the series, provided by Fox, are as follows:
We are all interconnected. Our lives are invisibly tied to those whose destinies touch ours.
Starring Emmy and Golden Globe winner Kiefer Sutherland, and returning for a sophomore season, â€śTouchâ€ť is the uplifting global hit drama from creator and writer Tim Kring (â€śHeroes,â€ť â€śCrossing Jordanâ€ť) and executive producers Peter Chernin (NEW GIRL, BEN AND KATE) and Katherine Pope (NEW GIRL, BEN AND KATE).
Blending science, spirituality and emotion, the series follows seemingly unrelated people from across the world, all of whose lives impact each other in ways seen and unseen, known and unknown. At the center of the story is MARTIN BOHM (Sutherland), a widower and single father who struggles to communicate and connect with his emotionally challenged 12-year-old son, JAKE (David Mazouz). Determined, thoughtful and caring, Martin continues to try anything â€“ and everything â€“ to reach his son. But Jake still hasnâ€™t spoken.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 90799Read live updates from the May 20 Moore tornado
- 38051Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 13823Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
- 12196Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 11468How to help tornado victims
- 10241At least 51 die in Oklahoma tornado, official says
- 7786Tornado in Oklahoma City suburb causes destruction
- 6362Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 6064Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 5720Police: School near OKC directly hit by tornado
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients