“The Walking Dead” returns Feb. 10; join NewsOK after-show chat
Season Three of “The Walking Dead” returns at 8 p.m. Sunday, Feb. 10 on AMC.
As the third season picks up, Rick tries to rescue a member of his group, Woodbury is in disarray after a recent attack, and new guests raise concerns at the prison in the episode titled “The Suicide King,” according to a news release.
To join in on an after-show chat with TV blogger Melissa Hayer and NewsOK at 9 p.m., visit http://lookatokc.newsok.com/tv
Follow me on Twitter: @MelissaHayer
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 22062Oklahoma baseball: Joe Simpson 'thrilled' that Sunny Golloway left OU
- 13856Tom Ward is out as SandRidge's CEO
- 11034Classen School of Advanced Studies valedictorian disappears while hiking with family in Ecuador
- 10900UPDATE: I-40 reopened at Shields after fatal wreck
- 7641Will Oklahomans get on board with new water toy?
- 7472Oklahoma State football: A stunning success story at the box office
- 6309Oklahoma State football: Mike Gundy lifts Wes Lunt restrictions, but too late
- 5703Get App-y: Google Glass to offer heads-up computing
- 5621Prosecutors say stolen car was at heart of 2011 fatal shootings in Oklahoma City
- 5179Team Blake's Danielle Bradbery wins "The Voice"; The Swon Brothers finish in third place
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients