Eric McCormack, Matt Barr and Lolita Davidovich star in “Romeo Killer: The Chris Porco Story”
The Lifetime Original Movie “Romeo Killer: The Chris Porco Story” features Emmy Award winner Eric McCormack (“Will & Grace”), Matt Barr (“Hatfields & McCoys”) and Lolita Davidovich (“Gods and Monsters”) and is scheduled to premiere at 7 p.m. Saturday, March 23.
The film, inspired by a true story, centers on a handsome young college student who became the prime suspect in the shocking murder of his father.
Details on “Romeo Killer: The Chris Porco Story,” provided by Lifetime, are as follows:
The quiet town of Delmar, New York, was considered anything but dangerous until 21-year-old Chris Porco (Barr) was accused of brutally murdering his father Peter and disfiguring his mother Joan (Davidovich) in a savage axe attack, a claim made all the more shocking when the case’s lead detective Joe Sullivan (McCormack) believed Joan had identified Chris as her attacker.
Weeks after the crime, however, Joan would refute Detective Sullivan’s story, while the town of Delmar and many of Chris’ former friends and girlfriends would also rally to his defense, despite Sullivan’s fierce mission to prove his guilt.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 81135Read live updates from the May 20 Moore tornado
- 32459Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 13823Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
- 12196Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 11468How to help tornado victims
- 10241At least 51 die in Oklahoma tornado, official says
- 7786Tornado in Oklahoma City suburb causes destruction
- 5720Police: School near OKC directly hit by tornado
- 5362Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 3318Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients