Oklahoma City murder case featured on “True Crime with Aphrodite Jones” Feb. 11
The conviction of Oklahoma City resident Dr. John Hamilton in the 2001 Valentine’s Day murder of his wife Susan Hamilton will be examined on “True Crime with Aphrodite Jones” in an episode titled “Loved to Death,” airing at 9 p.m. Monday on Investigation Discovery.
A summary of the program provided by Investigation Discovery, is as follows:
Dr. John Hamilton, a respected OB/GYN in Oklahoma City, comes home between surgeries on Valentine’s Day to give his wife a card. Instead, he finds her body on the floor of their bedroom, brutally beaten to death. The Hamiltons were known for running an abortion clinic – and had received many death threats. Could the perp be someone hoping to shut them down, or is there something even more sinister at work? Aphrodite Jones explores one of the most disturbing murder cases of her career of a doctor who loved his wife…to death.
In addition to the actual 9-1-1 call placed by John Hamilton and interviews with law enforcement who worked on the crime, Aphrodite interviews Steve and Mike Shibley, Susan’s brothers, who have never spoken publicly about Susan’s murder until now.
Follow me on Twitter: @MelissaHayer
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 36901Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 36295Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 32626Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 8549Wild hogs continue to be a growing menace across Oklahoma
- 5487OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins
- 4132Oklahoma City Thunder: What could Serge Ibaka learn from Hakeem Olajuwon?
- 4021Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 3510College football: Coaches, athletes weigh in on NCAA's suspended recruiting proposals
- 3369George Nigh has long been 'Four' Oklahoma
- 3261Brittney Griner: Kim Mulkey said keep quiet on sexuality
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients