“The Vampire Diaries,” “Arrow” and “Supernatural” receive early pickups for fall 2013
The CW Network has given early renewals to three of its hit series for next season, including the freshman drama “Arrow,” “The Vampire Diaries” and “Supernatural.”
“Arrow” marked The CW’s best series premiere since 2009 and currently stands as the network’s most watched show (4.3mil).
“The Vampire Diaries,” in its fourth season, remains The CW’s highest rated series in target demographics, including adults 18-34 and women 18-34. “The Vampire Diaries” is also one of the network’s top performing shows digitally and socially, recently topping Trendrr’s list as network TV’s #1 social program for the week of January 21-27, according to a news release.
Since joining “Arrow” on Wednesdays this year, “Supernatural” has seen a dramatic increase in its ratings from last season, rising 15% among total viewers, 10% in adults 18-34 and 18% in adults 18-49.
Follow me on Twitter: @MelissaHayer
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 24190Oklahoma baseball: Joe Simpson 'thrilled' that Sunny Golloway left OU
- 13456Classen School of Advanced Studies valedictorian disappears while hiking with family in Ecuador
- 11113Tom Ward is out as SandRidge's CEO
- 10453UPDATE: I-40 reopened at Shields after fatal wreck
- 7895Oklahoma State football: A stunning success story at the box office
- 6976Oklahoma State football: Mike Gundy lifts Wes Lunt restrictions, but too late
- 6568Prosecutors say stolen car was at heart of 2011 fatal shootings in Oklahoma City
- 6301Get App-y: Google Glass to offer heads-up computing
- 6165Team Blake's Danielle Bradbery wins "The Voice"; The Swon Brothers finish in third place
- 4992Will Oklahomans get on board with new water toy?
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients