“Armed & Ready”: New Travel Channel series debuts Feb. 26
Travel Channel’s new original series “Armed & Ready” premieres with back-to-back episodes at 9 and 9:30 p.m. Tuesday, Feb. 26.
A summary of the six half-hour episode series, provided by Travel Channel, is as follows:
“Armed & Ready” follows Kevin Michael Connolly – an author, photographer and self-proclaimed thrill seeker who was born without legs – as he creates new rigs to travel anywhere, conquer anything and push the limits of the world around him. With his impressive arm strength, his skateboard, the help of backyard engineers and real scientists – and without a wheelchair or prosthetics – Connolly tackles adventure after adventure.
Follow me on Twitter: @MelissaHayer
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 24190Oklahoma baseball: Joe Simpson 'thrilled' that Sunny Golloway left OU
- 13456Classen School of Advanced Studies valedictorian disappears while hiking with family in Ecuador
- 11113Tom Ward is out as SandRidge's CEO
- 10453UPDATE: I-40 reopened at Shields after fatal wreck
- 7895Oklahoma State football: A stunning success story at the box office
- 6976Oklahoma State football: Mike Gundy lifts Wes Lunt restrictions, but too late
- 6568Prosecutors say stolen car was at heart of 2011 fatal shootings in Oklahoma City
- 6301Get App-y: Google Glass to offer heads-up computing
- 6165Team Blake's Danielle Bradbery wins "The Voice"; The Swon Brothers finish in third place
- 4992Will Oklahomans get on board with new water toy?
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients