Beyoncé documentary “Life Is But A Dream” debuts Feb. 16
After her recent much-buzzed-about Super Bowl halftime performance, Beyoncé returns to television in the intimate feature-length documentary film “Life Is But A Dream,” premiering at 8 p.m. Saturday, Feb. 16 on HBO.
The multiple Grammy winner, entrepreneur, and actress co-directed and executive produced the film.
“Life Is But A Dream” includes home movies of Beyoncé during her childhood years, first-person footage and performance sequences along with commentary revealing her thoughts on her career, family, and being a wife and mother.
Note/reminder for local Beyoncé fans: Oklahoma City is among the stops on The Mrs. Carter Show World Tour. Beyoncé will be appearing at 8 p.m. Friday, July 5 at the Chesapeake Energy Arena, 100 W Reno. Tickets go on sale at 10 a.m. tomorrow, Friday, Feb. 15. The phone number for the Chesapeake Energy Arena is (405) 602-8700.
– Melissa Hayer
Follow me on Twitter: @MelissaHayer
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 21543Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 10852Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 8707Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 8666Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 8648Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 7837Blake Shelton's "Healing the Heartland" televised tornado benefit set for Wednesday at Chesapeake Energy Arena
- 7718Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister
- 7246UPDATE: Search continues for boy, 17, missing in Uncle John Creek in Kingfisher
- 6857Oklahoma tornadoes: Sooners bring back some smiles to Sydney Angle's teammates
- 5852Miranda Lambert, Reba McEntire, Vince Gill to join Blake Shelton at "Healing in the Heartland" Oklahoma tornado benefit
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients