KSBI’s “OK SportsWrap” to address teen suicide
KSBI’s “OK SportsWrap” will address the national issue of teen suicide from a local standpoint by focusing on the factors that might cause a teenager in Oklahoma to contemplate suicide.
In this episode airing at 6:30 p.m. Monday, Feb. 25, the story of Blake Laughlin will be shared. Laughlin took his life last spring, affecting not only his family, but also Mount St. Mary High School and its baseball team.
“Everyone should watch,” “OK SportsWrap” producer JaNiece Cranmer said in a news release. “The story from the Mount St. Mary baseball team’s perspective will help you to recognize the signs and could save a young person’s life.”
KSBI channels are 52, Cox 7/ 707 HD, DISH 52, DIRECTTV 52, AT&T U-VERSE 52/ 1052 HD and its website is KSBITV.com.
Follow me on Twitter: @MelissaHayer
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 57337Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 14801Bradley Cooper, Zach Galifianakis, Ed Helms drink in success of 'Hangover' series
- 9259Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 7518Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 6644Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 6577Rock, pop, country acts give talents and time to help Oklahoma tornado victims
- 6568How to help tornado victims
- 6479Carrie Underwood donates $1 million to Red Cross for disaster relief in wake of deadly Oklahoma tornadoes
- 6305Blake Shelton's "Healing the Heartland" televised tornado benefit set for Wednesday at Chesapeake Energy Arena
- 5197Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients