Noble girl to attend Jack Hanna event at SWOSU
A 3-year-old Noble resident has been selected to receive tickets to animal expert Jack Hanna’s appearance at 7:30 p.m. Tuesday, Feb. 26, at Southwestern Oklahoma State University in Weatherford.
Alex Lane was chosen by the Students Helping Others Unite Together (SHOUT) program at Noble High School.
Lane and her family will also be attending a VIP meet and greet session with Hanna after the show, and they will be treated to a special dinner at Lucille’s Roadhouse Restaurant.
In addition, Lane will receive an animal-themed dream trip, therapeutic horse riding lessons and passes to the Oklahoma City Zoo, according to a news release.
More efforts on her behalf by the SHOUT group include working with the J.D. McCarty Center for children with developmental disabilities in Norman to provide cerebral palsy equipment such as a wheelchair, lifts and sidewalk ramps.
Alex is a pre-kindergarten student along with her twin sister Penny, and her older sister, Abby, is in kindergarten. Her father, Matt, is a Noble High School teacher and her mother, Stephanie, is a stay-at-home mom.
For information on the Jack Hanna event at SWOSU, call (580) 774-306
Follow me on Twitter: @MelissaHayer
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 17441Oklahoma storms: Profile of Life: Megan and Case Futrell
- 13900OKC Central: Architectural "Worsts"
- 11725'Firehouse' in Oklahoma City's Deep Deuce is set to become new home
- 11253Norman man threatens Oklahoma Gov. Fallin's 'child' and local sheriff in emails
- 8882Was Special Treatment Given in Oklahoma Vice Mayor DUI Traffic Stop?
- 7879Police shoot, kill man holding child hostage in Midwest City
- 7323Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale
- 7059Brad Lund granted two-year lease to Taft Stadium for soccer team
- 7006Red meat might be delicious, but not as nutritious
- 6837Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale - performance episode
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients