“Switched at Birth”: All American Sign Language episode airs March 4
The ABC Family award-winning drama “Switched at Birth” features an all American Sign Language (ASL) episode, a first for mainstream television, at 7 p.m. Monday, March 4.
A summary of the episode, provided by ABC Family, is as follows:
When news of the school’s closing spreads throughout campus, Daphne leads the students of Carlton School for the Deaf in arranging a demonstration to take place on the night of the “Romeo and Juliet” play, in which Daphne has the lead role. Meanwhile, as one of a handful of hearing students in the school, Bay’s attempt to be part of the campaign is challenged.
Katie Leclerc, Vanessa Marano, Lea Thompson, D.W. Moffett, Constance Marie, Lucas Grabeel and Sean Berdy lead the cast of “Switched at Birth.”
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 54680Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 35701Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 32594Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 8907Wild hogs continue to be a growing menace across Oklahoma
- 8388Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 5554Oklahoma City Thunder: What could Serge Ibaka learn from Hakeem Olajuwon?
- 4146OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins
- 3664George Nigh has long been 'Four' Oklahoma
- 3376Rockets guard Patrick Beverley bombarded with hateful Tweets after Thunder get eliminated
- 3309Brittney Griner: Kim Mulkey said keep quiet on sexuality
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients