“American Idol”: Tulsa resident is Top 20 semifinalist
Tulsa resident Zoanette Johnson, 20, is among the five girls joining the 10 semifinalists announced last week to move on to this season’s “American Idol” Top 20.
Janelle Arthur, 23, from Oliver Springs, TN; Aubrey Cleland, 19, from West Linn, OR; and Candice Glover, 23, from St. Helena Island, SC; and Breanna Steer, 18, from LaPlace, LA also survived last night’s Sudden Death Round in Las Vegas, according to a news release.
Lazaro Arbos, Nick Boddington, Josh Holiday, Vincent Powell, Cortez Shaw, Gurpreet Singh Sarin, Bryant Tadeo, Burnell Taylor, Mathenee Treco and David Oliver Willis perform tonight for the five remaining spots in the Top 20. This episode of “American Idol” airs from 7 to 9 p.m. Thursday, Feb. 28 on Fox.
For more information on the semifinalists and to watch/share their “Homegrown Talent” videos, visit www.americanidol.com.
Follow me on Twitter: @MelissaHayer
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 13110Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 12605OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 11229Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 10063Report: OSU blocking Wes Lunt from transferring to the SEC, Big 12 and Southern Miss
- 7965Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 5849Oklahoma City Thunder: Amnesty Kendrick Perkins?
- 5300Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers
- 5259Rockets guard Patrick Beverley bombarded with hateful Tweets after Thunder get eliminated
- 4767Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 4142Several factors come into play on whether Kevin Martin returns to Thunder
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients