“Haunted Collector”: Season Three premieres March 6
The third season of the Syfy series “Haunted Collector” debuts at 8 p.m. Wednesday, March 6.
Details on “Haunted Collector,” provided by Syfy, are as follows:
Paranormal expert John Zaffis and his investigators are back and getting to the bottom of otherworldly activity plaguing families and businesses. On the Season 3 premiere they travel to Montgomery, N.Y. to help a horse trainer uncover what’s behind the mysterious forces plaguing the animals on her farm – and the culprit takes even this seasoned team by surprise!
On “Haunted Collector,” Zaffis and his crew find solutions for objects with negative energy – either returning, burying or bringing them to be specially stored in Zaffis’ paranormal museum in Stratford, Conn.
Follow me on Twitter: @MelissaHayer
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 66578Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 31563Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 30900Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 17837Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 7407Wild hogs continue to be a growing menace across Oklahoma
- 6371Oklahoma City Thunder: What could Serge Ibaka learn from Hakeem Olajuwon?
- 4655Oklahoma tornadoes: Several homes damaged by tornado, but no injuries in Edmond
- 4638Oklahoma football: Jay Norvell working on luring a tall group of wide receivers to Norman
- 4595Bounty hunters look for bail jumpers, fugitives on the streets of Oklahoma City
- 4334Severe storms possible in Oklahoma again Monday
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients