“The Following” picked up for second season
Fox has renewed “The Following” for a second season, according to an announcement today by Kevin Reilly, Chairman of Entertainment, Fox Broadcasting Company.
“From the very beginning, we felt Kevin Williamson and Marcos Siega had created a high-quality, edge-of-your-seat drama that could break from the pack, and it is exciting to see the audience responding,” Reilly said in the news release. “Kevin Bacon and James Purefoy have given us two of the most compelling characters on television and the entire cast is incredible. I’m delighted to have this thrill ride continue on Fox for another season.”
Six episodes have already aired and “The Following” continues with nine all-new episodes airing at 8 p.m. Mondays on Fox.
A summary of tonight’s (March 4) episode, provided by Fox, is as follows:
Joe Carroll (Purefoy), with the help of attorney Olivia Warren (guest star Renee Elise Goldsberry), makes a case against Ryan (Bacon) and the FBI to be transferred to a different facility, but Ryan suspects a larger plan may be at play. Meanwhile, Emma (Valorie Curry) and Joey (Kyle Catlett) arrive at a meeting point and come across another follower who has a secret of his own.
Follow me on Twitter: @MelissaHayer
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 402At least 51 die in Oklahoma tornado, official says
- 378Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 347How to help tornado victims
- 247Read live updates from the May 20 Moore tornado
- 147Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 93Twitter reaction from the sports world on the Moore/OKC tornadoes
- 52Social media used to send prayers and condolences to Oklahoma in wake of deadly tornadoes
- 51Oklahoma twister tracked path of 1999 tornado
- 35High schools: Practices called off long before tornado hit Moore
- 32Expert rips Oklahoma State Bureau of Investigation's handling of murder case
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients