“Mr. Selfridge” airs March 31- May 19 on Masterpiece Classic on PBS
Jeremy Piven stars in “Mr. Selfridge” on “Masterpiece Classic” on PBS, airing Sundays, March 31-May 19 (check local listings).
A summary of “Mr. Selfridge,” provided by PBS, is as follows:
In his first television role since the hit series “Entourage,” Jeremy Piven stars as the wheeling-dealing womanizing American who shows early 1900s Londoners how to shop. Based on the life of the retail genius Harry Gordon Selfridge, the eight-part miniseries was created by Emmy Award-winning writer Andrew Davies (“Pride and Prejudice,” “Bleak House”) and also stars Frances O’Connor (“Madame Bovary”) as Harry’s loyal but independent wife, Aisling Loftus (“Page Eight”) as the spunky shop girl Agnes Towler, and Zoe Tapper (“Stage Beauty”) as showgirl, temptress, and the sexy “face of Selfridge’s.” Who knew shopping could be such a thrill!
Follow me on Twitter: @MelissaHayer
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 34667Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 26962Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 6958OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins
- 6745Wild hogs continue to be a growing menace across Oklahoma
- 4485OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 4208Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 3679College football: Coaches, athletes weigh in on NCAA's suspended recruiting proposals
- 3494Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 3437Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 3281Oklahoma softball: Keilani Ricketts and Sooners beat the heat as they hold off Arkansas
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients