“Our Wild Hearts” debuts on Hallmark Movie Channel March 9
The Hallmark Movie Channel film “Our Wild Hearts” features Ricky Schroder and his wife and four children in its cast and premieres at 7 p.m. Saturday, March 9.
A summary of the film, provided by Hallmark Movie Channel, is as follows:
It’s impossible to imagine a film being more of a family affair than “Our Wild Hearts” is for Ricky Schroder and his family. The Hallmark Movie Channel Original stands as a coming-of-age tale about a complex father-daughter relationship and the evolution it endures. And how is this for family bonding? “Our Wild Hearts” stars Ricky Schroder and his wife Andrea along with their four children Cambrie, Holden, Luke and Faith. It was co-executive produced and co-written by Ricky and Andrea, while Ricky directed it. The film stars Cambrie as Willow Johnson, a sophisticated girl who decides she needs to find the father she never knew. So she trades her opulent life in Malibu for the High Country of the Sierra Nevada Mountains. Willow’s father, Jack Thomas (Ricky Schroder), breaks wild mustangs for a living, it isn’t possible for him to have a more different life than his daughter. Once reunited, Willow and Jack have an uneasy time getting acquainted filled with obstacles. But it helps smooth over any issues when Willow falls hard for a gorgeous wild mustang named Bravo. The horse¹s untamed spirit becomes something of a metaphor for Willow herself and helps to teach this city slicker the fact that spontaneity and adventure can help to smooth over the rough spots of one’s life. The question is, can this reunion help the two to forge a loving relationship for the first time?
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 24190Oklahoma baseball: Joe Simpson 'thrilled' that Sunny Golloway left OU
- 13456Classen School of Advanced Studies valedictorian disappears while hiking with family in Ecuador
- 11113Tom Ward is out as SandRidge's CEO
- 10453UPDATE: I-40 reopened at Shields after fatal wreck
- 7895Oklahoma State football: A stunning success story at the box office
- 6976Oklahoma State football: Mike Gundy lifts Wes Lunt restrictions, but too late
- 6568Prosecutors say stolen car was at heart of 2011 fatal shootings in Oklahoma City
- 6301Get App-y: Google Glass to offer heads-up computing
- 6165Team Blake's Danielle Bradbery wins "The Voice"; The Swon Brothers finish in third place
- 4992Will Oklahomans get on board with new water toy?
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients