“Banshee”: “Always the Cowboy” episode premieres March 8
This week’s episode of “Banshee” titled “Always the Cowboy” premieres at 9 p.m. Friday, March 8, on Cinemax.
A summary of the episode, provided by Cinemax, is as follows:
As Rabbit (Ben Cross) closes in on Lucas and Carrie, she flees the hospital in a desperate attempt to collect her family and get them out of town. Kai introduces Rebecca to the business world, and sends Lucas a message about fooling around with his niece. Alex recruits one of Kai’s thugs, who has gambling issues, to deal with a work-stoppage problem at the casino.
Teleplay by Jonathan Tropper; story by Jonathan Tropper & David Schickler; directed by Miguel Sapochnik.
Follow me on Twitter: @MelissaHayer
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 12458Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 11436Oklahoma tornadoes: Cost, custom keep basements scarce
- 6211Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 5407Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 4993Downtown wish list includes Super Target
- 4408OU softball: Sooners inspired by Casey Angle, run-rule Texas A&M
- 3817Oklahoma City pastor will face trial in fatal shooting of son-in law
- 3613How to help tornado victims
- 3586Oklahoma tornadoes: Moore tornado was ninth deadliest in Oklahoma history
- 3014Oklahoma City Thunder: In his absence, Russell Westbrook's value becomes obvious
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients