Edmond dancer is Top 20 finalist on “So You Think You Can Dance”
The Top 20 finalists competing for America’s Favorite Male and Female Dancer on the current edition of the Fox reality competition series “So You Think You Can Dance” have been announced, and Edmond’s Audrey Case, 18, is among them.
The other 19 finalists are: Girls – Alexa Anderson, Lindsay Arnold, Witney Carson,Janaya French, Eliana Girard, Amber Jackson, Janelle Issis, Amelia Lowe and Tiffany Maher; and Boys – Daniel Baker, Nick Bloxsom-Carter, Cole Horibe, Matthew Kazmierczak, Dareian Kujawa, George Lawrence II, Brandon Mitchell, Cyrus Spencer, Will Thomas and Chehon Wespi-Tschopp, according to a news release.
The Top 20 finalists will dance for the judges and America in the season’s first two-hour live performance show at 7 p.m. Wednesday, July 11.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 402At least 51 die in Oklahoma tornado, official says
- 378Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 347How to help tornado victims
- 247Read live updates from the May 20 Moore tornado
- 147Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 93Twitter reaction from the sports world on the Moore/OKC tornadoes
- 52Social media used to send prayers and condolences to Oklahoma in wake of deadly tornadoes
- 51Oklahoma twister tracked path of 1999 tornado
- 35High schools: Practices called off long before tornado hit Moore
- 32Expert rips Oklahoma State Bureau of Investigation's handling of murder case
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients