“Dating Rules From My Future Self” premieres Aug. 1 on Hulu and Hulu Plus
The second season of the online series “Dating Rules From My Future Self,” starring Candice Accola (“The Vampire Diaries”), Reid Ewing (“Modern Family”) and featuring a special appearance by Shiri Appleby, debuts exclusively on Hulu and the Hulu Plus subscription service today, Aug. 1, according to a news release.
Beginning Thursday, Aug. 2, the show will also be available on Facebook at www.facebook.com/DatingRules.
A summary of the second season of “Dating Rules From My Future Self,” provided in the news release, is as follows:
For 26-year-old Chloe Cunningham (Accola), life is a party and love is the ultimate buzz kill – but her future self knows that dating losers and eating nothing but junk food has Chloe headed down a path to regret and bad hair days. To set her straight, Chloe’s older, wiser self Face Times and texts her advice from ten years in the future, thanks to an app provided by season one star, Shiri Appleby. But will knowing what happens next be enough to save Chloe from herself and renew her faith in true love?
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 17441Oklahoma storms: Profile of Life: Megan and Case Futrell
- 13900OKC Central: Architectural "Worsts"
- 11725'Firehouse' in Oklahoma City's Deep Deuce is set to become new home
- 11253Norman man threatens Oklahoma Gov. Fallin's 'child' and local sheriff in emails
- 8882Was Special Treatment Given in Oklahoma Vice Mayor DUI Traffic Stop?
- 7879Police shoot, kill man holding child hostage in Midwest City
- 7323Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale
- 7059Brad Lund granted two-year lease to Taft Stadium for soccer team
- 7006Red meat might be delicious, but not as nutritious
- 6837Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale - performance episode
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients