“Hotel Hell”: New Gordon Ramsay series debuts Aug. 13
With more than a decade of experience in running restaurants in some of the world’s top hotels, award-winning chef and hospitality expert Gordon Ramsay has traveled to San Diego, California; Coeur D’Alene, Idaho; Cambridge, New York; Milford, Pennsylvania; and Windsor, Vermont to attempt to turn some of America’s worst hotels, inns and bed and breakfasts into five-star establishments in the series “Hotel Hell.”
The show will have a two-part premiere airing at 7 p.m. Monday, Aug. 13, and at 7 p.m. Tuesday, Aug. 14 on Fox, before moving to its regular time slot at 7 p.m. Mondays. on Aug. 20, according to a news release.
Summaries of the first two episodes of “Hotel Hell,” provided by Fox, are as follows:
Episode One: The first hotel is Juniper Hill Inn in Windsor, Vermont. Ramsay checks in to the inn, a place that looks like a million dollars, but smells of raw sewage. He meets the inn’s wealthy and arrogant owner, Robert Dean II, and witnesses Dean’s inexcusable treatment of his staff.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 21543Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 10852Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 8707Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 8666Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 8648Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 7837Blake Shelton's "Healing the Heartland" televised tornado benefit set for Wednesday at Chesapeake Energy Arena
- 7718Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister
- 7246UPDATE: Search continues for boy, 17, missing in Uncle John Creek in Kingfisher
- 6857Oklahoma tornadoes: Sooners bring back some smiles to Sydney Angle's teammates
- 5852Miranda Lambert, Reba McEntire, Vince Gill to join Blake Shelton at "Healing in the Heartland" Oklahoma tornado benefit
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients