“Common Law”: Season finale to air Aug. 10
The season finale of “Common Law,” starring Michael Ealy and Warren Kole, is set to air at 9 p.m. Friday, Aug. 10 on the USA Network, according to a news release.
The series centers on two first-rate Los Angeles Police Department detectives who are forced into couples’ therapy to salvage their work relationship.
A summary of the season finale episode, provided by USA, is as follows:
Wes (Kole) and Travis (Ealy) try to work their way back into the good graces of Dr. Ryan (Sonya Walger) and their therapy group by finally agreeing to tell the whole story of what landed them there in the first place.
Guest stars are Dominic Purcell, Khandi Alexander and Ed Begley Jr.
Follow me on Twitter: @Melissa Hayer
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 90847Oklahoma weather: Severe storm updates
- 47098Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 38051Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 30921Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 13823Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
- 12196Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 11468How to help tornado victims
- 10724Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 10241At least 51 die in Oklahoma tornado, official says
- 8728Bounty hunters look for bail jumpers, fugitives on the streets of Oklahoma City
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients