“Boogeyman”: Syfy movie premieres Aug. 11
In the Syfy movie “Boogeyman,” geared to stir up scary childhood memories of things that go bump in the night, a group of boys free the Boogeyman from its ancient prison, unleashing it on a rampage targeting a young child whose father is the town sheriff, Michael Samuels, played by “Warehouse 13″ star Eddie McClintock, according to a news release.
Samuels is forced to face down this evil monster to save his son’s life in the film premiering at 8 p.m. Saturday, Aug. 11.
Emma Samms (“General Hospital”) also stars in “Boogeyman.”
“Warehouse 13,” which is in its fourth season, airs at 8 p.m. Mondays on Syfy, followed by “Alphas” at 9 p.m.
Follow me on Twitter: @MelissaHayer
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 13316Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 11704Oklahoma tornadoes: Cost, custom keep basements scarce
- 5428Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 5363Downtown wish list includes Super Target
- 4511OU softball: Sooners inspired by Casey Angle, run-rule Texas A&M
- 4209Oklahoma City pastor will face trial in fatal shooting of son-in law
- 3958How to help tornado victims
- 3653Oklahoma tornadoes: Moore tornado was ninth deadliest in Oklahoma history
- 3534Oklahoma tornadoes: Lack of storm shelters floors newcomers to Tornado Alley
- 3111Woman's body found in Payne County; two arrested
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients