“Toy Hunter”: New Travel Channel series debuts Aug. 15
The new Travel Channel series “Toy Hunter” premieres with a special one-hour season opener of back-to-back episodes at 9 p.m. Wednesday, Aug. 15.
After this debut, the half-hour show will regularly air at 9 p.m. Wednesdays on the network.
“Toy Hunter” follows acclaimed toy dealer and expert Jordan Hembrough, founder of Hollywood Heroes, a New Jersey-based vintage and modern collectibles company, as he searches the U.S. for the most sought after pieces, including combing through cramped attics and foraging around dirty garages to find classic items, according a news release.
Follow me on Twitter: @MelissaHayer
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 14589OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 8609Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 6402Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 6393Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 6018Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers
- 5816Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 4098As Boy Scouts' vote on gay members nears, faith groups weigh in
- 3659Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage after tall metal utility polls fall in northwest Oklahoma City
- 3653Oklahoma City Thunder: Amnesty Kendrick Perkins?
- 3418Rockets guard Patrick Beverley bombarded with hateful Tweets after Thunder get eliminated
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients