“Longmire” season finale watched by 4.3 million total viewers; “The Glades” finale watched by 3.1 million
The first season finale of the A&E original drama series “Longmire” was watched by 4.3 million total viewers and a series record 1.6 million adults 25-54 at 9 p.m. Sunday, Aug. 12, against the Olympics Closing Ceremonies, according to a news release.
The overall first season average was 4 million total viewers per premiere episode and 5.4 million total viewers based on Live+7 viewing (through the available first eight episodes).
“Longmire,” which has been picked up for a second season scheduled to debut in 2013, is A&E’s #1 original drama series of all-time among total viewers and adults 25-54.
The third season finale of “The Glades,” broadcast at 8 p.m. Sunday, Aug. 12, was watched by 3.1 million viewers, including 1.2 million adults 25-54, and the finale was up 3% in total viewers from the third season average,.
The overall third season average was 3 million viewers per episode (up 15% compared to Season Two) and 4.1 million total viewers based on Live+7 viewing (through the available first eight episodes.)
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 39233Dillon Overton rips former Sooners coach Sunny Golloway on Twitter
- 13073Oklahoma football: New assistant Bill Bedenbaugh discusses state of OU's offensive line
- 12407New OSU CB Tyler Patmon, ex-OU QB Drew Allen among those to benefit from transfer rule
- 10235Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale - performance episode
- 10192UPDATE: Woman's body found in northwest Oklahoma City, her son arrested
- 7498Oklahoma City Thunder: Hard to tell if Shabazz Muhammad is on OKC's radar
- 7224Oklahoma baseball: Sunny Golloway wasn't Sooners' most beloved coach, but he got results
- 7166Oklahoma State football: Quarterback Wes Lunt transferring to Illinois
- 6621Top 5 regrets of the dying
- 5869Russell Westbrook is off crutches and says he's back
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients