“Oh Sit!” New amped-up musical chairs competition series premieres Aug. 15 on The CW
If an obstacle course/musical chairs competition show sounds intriguing to you, tune in to “Oh Sit!” premiering at 7 p.m. Wednesday, Aug. 15 on The CW.
Twelve contestants race head-to-head through five physically demanding obstacle course-style eliminations with each involving a battle to claim a chair when the music from a live house band stops playing.
Jamie Kennedy (“The Ghost Whisperer) and actress/television host Jessi Cruickshank (“MTV Live”) host the series, while Tanika Ray (“Extra”) gets the scoop from the contestants on and off the track and adds color commentary from the sidelines as the match progresses, according to a news release.
Kevin Rudolf (“Let it Rock”) is the musical guest in the debut episode.
Follow me on Twitter: @MelissaHayer
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 90847Oklahoma weather: Severe storm updates
- 47098Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 38051Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 30921Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 13823Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
- 12196Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 11468How to help tornado victims
- 10724Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 10241At least 51 die in Oklahoma tornado, official says
- 8728Bounty hunters look for bail jumpers, fugitives on the streets of Oklahoma City
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients