“Strike Back”: Season Two packs even more punch than the first round of series
In the Cinemax action series “Strike Back,” Philip Winchester’s character, Sgt. Michael Stonebridge, had a decision to make at the end of the first season: stay with the British top-secret counterterrorism intelligence unit Section 20, or put his family first and leave this extremely dangerous job behind.
The second season begins with Stonebridge working as a trainer at a military base, his family life not going as planned, and his former partner, Damien Scott (Sullivan Stapleton), getting into trouble during a mission with Section 20.
Season Two of “Strike Back” debuts with back-to-back episodes at 9 p.m. Friday and features new cast member Rhona Mitra, as well as returning co-stars Rhashan Stone and Michelle Lukes.
The first few episodes are even more action-packed than the episodes of the first season, with the tension ratcheted up at least a notch or two.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 24190Oklahoma baseball: Joe Simpson 'thrilled' that Sunny Golloway left OU
- 13456Classen School of Advanced Studies valedictorian disappears while hiking with family in Ecuador
- 11113Tom Ward is out as SandRidge's CEO
- 10453UPDATE: I-40 reopened at Shields after fatal wreck
- 7895Oklahoma State football: A stunning success story at the box office
- 6976Oklahoma State football: Mike Gundy lifts Wes Lunt restrictions, but too late
- 6568Prosecutors say stolen car was at heart of 2011 fatal shootings in Oklahoma City
- 6301Get App-y: Google Glass to offer heads-up computing
- 6165Team Blake's Danielle Bradbery wins "The Voice"; The Swon Brothers finish in third place
- 4992Will Oklahomans get on board with new water toy?
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients