“Arrow,” “Beauty and the Beast,” “Emily Owens, M.D”: key art designs released
The CW has revealed the key art designs/posters for the 2012 Fall Launch campaign for three of its new series, “Arrow,” Beauty and the Beast” and “Emily Owens, M.D,” according to a news release.
Stephen Amell is featured in the key art campaign for “Arrow,” which centers on the story of Oliver Queen (Amell), a billionaire playboy who moonlights as a crime-fighting vigilante looking to clean up the streets of Starling City. “Arrow” debuts at 7 p.m. Wednesday, Oct. 10. Key Art Credits: Creative Director – Rick Frey, Photography – Nino Munoz.
Kristin Kreuk and Jay Ryan are featured in the key art for “Beauty and the Beast,” a modern version of the classic love story. “Beauty and the Beast” premieres at 8 p.m. Thursday, Oct. 11. Key Art Credits: Creative Director Rick Frey, Photography – Frank W. Ockenfels III.
Mamie Gummer is the star of the key art design for “Emily Owens, M.D.” Gummer plays Emily, a first-year surgical intern at Denver Memorial Hospital who is ready to leave her geeky, awkward school years behind. “Emily Owens, M.D.” debuts at 8 p.m. Tuesday, Oct. 16. Key Art Credits: Creative Director – Rick Frey, Art Director – Brian Hunt, Photography – Nino Munoz.
Follow me on Twitter: @MelissaHayer
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 51290Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 14843Bradley Cooper, Zach Galifianakis, Ed Helms drink in success of 'Hangover' series
- 9419Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 7710Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 7083Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 6592Rock, pop, country acts give talents and time to help Oklahoma tornado victims
- 6563Carrie Underwood donates $1 million to Red Cross for disaster relief in wake of deadly Oklahoma tornadoes
- 6561Blake Shelton's "Healing the Heartland" televised tornado benefit set for Wednesday at Chesapeake Energy Arena
- 6039How to help tornado victims
- 5671Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients