David Schwimmer guest stars on “Web Therapy”
“Friends” alum David Schwimmer makes his “Web Therapy” debut at 10 p.m. Monday, Aug. 20 on Showtime, reuniting with former co-star Lisa Kudrow.
Kudrow stars in the comedy series as Fiona Wallace, television’s worst online therapist, according to a news release.
Information on Schwimmer’s role and story line, provided by Showtime, is as follows:
Schwimmer will appear in four episodes as “Newell Miller,” the son of Fiona’s college professor with whom she had a “romantic” encounter in order to raise her grade. Unbeknownst to either of them, Newell witnessed the whole thing and has been traumatized ever since. Divorced three times (all to Fiona doppelgängers) and hoping to move on with his life, Newell heeds the advice of his new therapist by making contact with Fiona to confront his demons and the person behind them.
Follow me on Twitter: @MelissaHayer
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 43037Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 15155Bradley Cooper, Zach Galifianakis, Ed Helms drink in success of 'Hangover' series
- 9718Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 8776Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 8708Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 7875Rock, pop, country acts give talents and time to help Oklahoma tornado victims
- 7675Blake Shelton's "Healing the Heartland" televised tornado benefit set for Wednesday at Chesapeake Energy Arena
- 7121Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister
- 6968Carrie Underwood donates $1 million to Red Cross for disaster relief in wake of deadly Oklahoma tornadoes
- 5760Oklahoma tornadoes: Sooners bring back some smiles to Sydney Angle's teammates
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients