David Schwimmer guest stars on “Web Therapy”
“Friends” alum David Schwimmer makes his “Web Therapy” debut at 10 p.m. Monday, Aug. 20 on Showtime, reuniting with former co-star Lisa Kudrow.
Kudrow stars in the comedy series as Fiona Wallace, television’s worst online therapist, according to a news release.
Information on Schwimmer’s role and story line, provided by Showtime, is as follows:
Schwimmer will appear in four episodes as “Newell Miller,” the son of Fiona’s college professor with whom she had a “romantic” encounter in order to raise her grade. Unbeknownst to either of them, Newell witnessed the whole thing and has been traumatized ever since. Divorced three times (all to Fiona doppelgängers) and hoping to move on with his life, Newell heeds the advice of his new therapist by making contact with Fiona to confront his demons and the person behind them.
Follow me on Twitter: @MelissaHayer
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 10959Oklahoma tornadoes: Cost, custom keep basements scarce
- 10925Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 9866Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 9099Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 5228Miranda Lambert, Reba McEntire, Vince Gill to join Blake Shelton at "Healing in the Heartland" Oklahoma tornado benefit
- 4380Downtown wish list includes Super Target
- 3947OU softball: Sooners inspired by Casey Angle, run-rule Texas A&M
- 3633Oklahoma tornadoes: 27 remain hospitalized from tornadoes
- 3584How to help tornado victims
- 3499Oklahoma tornadoes: Moore tornado was ninth deadliest in Oklahoma history
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients