“Perception” picked up for second season
TNT recently announced the renewal of “Perception” for a 13-episode second season scheduled to air in 2013.
“Perception” stars Emmy and Screen Actors Guild Award winner Eric McCormack as Dr. Daniel Pierce, an eccentric neuroscience professor with paranoid schizophrenia recruited by the FBI to assist in solving complex cases.
Rachael Leigh Cook stars as FBI agent Kate Moretti, a former student of Pierce’s who asks him to consult on her cases.
Arjay Smith, Kelly Rowan and LeVar Burton are also among the drama’s cast.
“Perception” is averaging 7 million viewers (Live +7), with 1.8 million adults 18-49 and 2.3 million adults 25-54 in its first season, according to a news release.
Production credits for the series include executive producer Ken Biller and co-executive producer Mike Sussman, with McCormack also serving as producer.
“Perception” airs at 9 p.m. Mondays on TNT and its first season finale is slated for mid-September.
Follow me on Twitter: @MelissaHayer
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 21533Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 17671Oklahoma City Thunder: Amnesty Kendrick Perkins?
- 12448Rockets guard Patrick Beverley bombarded with hateful Tweets after Thunder get eliminated
- 9610Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 9529Report: OSU blocking Wes Lunt from transferring to the SEC, Big 12 and Southern Miss
- 9416Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 8233Tulsa man tells police he smashed woman's head in self-defense
- 7926Rx drug bills sent to Oklahoma governor
- 6583OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 5050Will a MAPS 4 initiative involve a football stadium downtown?
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients