“Homeland”: New alternate reality game launched in support of second season
In support of the second season premiere of its Golden Globe-winning and Emmy Award nominated hit series “Homeland,” Showtime has begun a new digital media campaign which is available now on ItHitsHome.com, according to a news release.
In this alternate reality journey, fans of the show will be able to bridge the gap between the first and second seasons, with a site set inside the world of “Homeland,” including the twists and narrative turns that are such a great element of the series.
New portals will be unveiled each week until the second season premiere of “Homeland” at 9 p.m. Sunday, Sept. 30 on Showtime.
Claire Danes, Damian Lewis, Mandy Patinkin and Morena Baccarin lead the cast of “Homeland.”
Details on ItHitsHome.com, provided by Showtime, are as follows:
ItHitsHome.com picks up where viewers left off at the end of “Homeland” season one – with Carrie Mathison on a hospital bed, about to undergo her first round of electroconvulsive therapy.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 17205Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 9411Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 9383Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 6982Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 6824Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 6420Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister
- 6294Miranda Lambert, Reba McEntire, Vince Gill to join Blake Shelton at "Healing in the Heartland" Oklahoma tornado benefit
- 6021UPDATE: Search continues for boy, 17, missing in Uncle John Creek in Kingfisher
- 6010Oklahoma tornadoes: Sooners bring back some smiles to Sydney Angle's teammates
- 5537Oklahoma tornadoes: Cost, custom keep basements scarce
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients