“Strike Back”: In this week’s episode…
The Cinemax drama “Strike Back” airs at 9 p.m. Fridays, and the synopsis for this week’s (Sept., 7) episode, provided by the network, is as follows:
After stealing the nuclear triggers from Stonebridge (Philip Winchester) and Scott (Sullivan Stapleton) in remote Algeria, Knox’s (Charles Dance) task man Karl Matlock (Vincent Regan) and sniper Jessica Kohl (Natalie Becker) resurface in a seemingly unrelated Capetown kidnapping. Section 20 discovers interesting information about Peter Evans (Paul Freeman), the victim’s father, who has mysteriously flown to Capetown. A new third party interferes with the mission and both Scott and Stonebridge make costly mistakes.
Directed by Julian Holmes; written by Richard Zajdlic.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 16761Oklahoma baseball: Joe Simpson 'thrilled' that Sunny Golloway left OU
- 16322Tom Ward is out as SandRidge's CEO
- 11121Will Oklahomans get on board with new water toy?
- 11035UPDATE: I-40 reopened at Shields after fatal wreck
- 7789Classen School of Advanced Studies valedictorian disappears while hiking with family in Ecuador
- 7043Vehicle, other items stolen from Bob Stoops' home early Wednesday
- 6836Oklahoma State football: A stunning success story at the box office
- 4896Oklahoma State football: Mike Gundy lifts Wes Lunt restrictions, but too late
- 4700Team Blake's Danielle Bradbery wins "The Voice"; The Swon Brothers finish in third place
- 4593A man died Wednesday after being shot by an Oklahoma City police officer
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients