“Falling Skies”: Season Three begins production
Production has begun on the third season of the TNT series “Falling Skies,” starring Noah Wyle and produced by DreamWorks Television and executive producer Steven Spielberg.
The sci-fi drama recently ended its second season ranked as basic cable’s #1 summer drama among adults 18-49 and adults 25-54, according to a news release.
More information on “Falling Skies,” provided by TNT, is as follows:
“Falling Skies” tells the extraordinary tale of life and survival in the wake of a catastrophic alien invasion. Wyle stars as a college professor who becomes an unlikely resistance leader.
The series also stars Moon Bloodgood, Will Patton, Drew Roy, Maxim Knight and Connor Jessup.
In the third season of “Falling Skies”, Gloria Reuben is set to guest-star in a multiple-episode arc as Marina Perlata, an aide to Wyle’s Tom Mason. In addition, Robert Sean Leonard is slated to guest-star as Roger Kadar, an obsessive but gifted scientist who runs the local power grid and lives underground with his pet rats, earning him the nickname “The Rat King.”
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 101218Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 15357OKC Thunder: Kevin Durant tours Moore, meets with residents
- 13402Oklahoma tornadoes: ‘All I could do was sit there and hold her'
- 8724Line of storms brings flash floods to Oklahoma City area
- 8110How to help tornado victims
- 8098Oklahoma tornadoes: Love for Oklahoma generates big donation
- 8041Oklahoma tornadoes: Rams quarterback Sam Bradford leading aid effort
- 6720Oklahoma tornadoes: Oklahoma singer packs tour bus with donations for storm victims
- 6515Oklahoma tornadoes: Red Cross text donations not designated for Oklahoma
- 5990Oklahoma tornadoes: Tornado leaves family members in two hospitals and one dead
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients