“Vegas”: CBS announces “Instameet” set invitation
Instagram users are invited to the set of the new CBS drama “Vegas” in the first official Instameet held on the set of a television series from 5 to 7 p.m. Pacific Time Tuesday, Sept. 12, according to a news release.
Complete details on the “Vegas” Instameet, provided by CBS, are as follows:
On the photo walk, fans and users of the popular photo-sharing app Instagram will journey into the past to have the opportunity to explore the ‘60s-inspired Fremont Street sets, including the Golden Nugget, as well as take photos and share their experiences through their personal social accounts. Adding to the fun, all Instagramers are encouraged to wear their best vintage ‘60s clothing.
Meanwhile, simultaneously on Fremont Street in front of the Golden Nugget in Las Vegas, Nev., participants are invited to bring this event full circle and participate in the photo walk journey highlighting present-day Las Vegas, where they will have the opportunity to meet the real Ralph Lamb, whose stories inspired the CBS drama VEGAS.
Photo walk participants and followers will be able to experience vintage VEGAS and modern-day Vegas through each other’s photos by using the hashtag #InstameetCBSVegas.
VEGAS premieres at 9 p.m. Tuesday, Sept. 25 on the CBS Television Network.
Limited space available. Must be over 18 to participate.
Instawalk Information on the VEGAS Set: Tuesday, Sept. 12, 5:00-7:00 PM, PT
Location: Santa Clarita, Calif.
RSVP at: CBSTVRSVP@cbs.com
More info: www.cbs.com/Vegas
Instawalk Information for the Fremont Street in Las Vegas, Nev.: Tuesday, Sept. 12, 5:00-7:00 PM, PT
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 21059Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 7331Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 7023OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 6693OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins
- 5627Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 4676Wild hogs continue to be a growing menace across Oklahoma
- 4297Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 4215Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 3462Four burning questions - Was the Thunder's season a failure?
- 3297Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients