“Parenthood” returns Sept. 11
The NBC drama centered on the Braverman clan and inspired by the hit movie of the same name, “Parenthood,” returns for its fourth season at 9 p.m. Tuesday, Sept. 11.
As the season begins, Ray Romano joins the cast in a multiple-episode guest starring role as Hank, a photographer who hires Sarah Braverman (Lauren Graham) as his assistant.
Jason Ritter also returns in his guest starring role as Sarah’s boyfriend Mark.
Craig T. Nelson, Bonnie Bedelia, Peter Krause, Monica Potter, Dax Shepard, Joy Bryant, Erika Christensen, Sam Jaeger, Mae Whitman, Miles Heizer and Max Burkholder are also featured in the cast of “Parenthood,” which, with its stellar acting and a production team that includes Oscar winners Ron Howard and Brian Grazer, Emmy winner Jason Katims and Lawrence Trilling serving as executive producers, is a sweet show highlighting the bitter and sweet moments of everyday family life and how we can get through them all as long we have someone we can count on.
– Melissa Hayer
Follow me on Twitter: @MelissaHayer
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 13360Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 9892Oklahoma tornadoes: Cost, custom keep basements scarce
- 9697Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 8639Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 6622Miranda Lambert, Reba McEntire, Vince Gill to join Blake Shelton at "Healing in the Heartland" Oklahoma tornado benefit
- 5282Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 4594Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister
- 4444Oklahoma tornadoes: Sooners bring back some smiles to Sydney Angle's teammates
- 4167Oklahoma tornadoes: 27 remain hospitalized from tornadoes
- 4106Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients