“Banshee”: Season One finale keeps the action going, raises questions for Season Two
The Season One finale of the new Cinemax action series “Banshee,” titled “A Mixture of Madness,” delivers more insight into Lucas’ (Antony Starr) prison past and even more reason for him (and viewers) to despise Rabbit (Ben Cross).
Also, Lucas is pressured to give up working on Max’s (Gabriel Suttle) kidnapping case in an official capacity and decides on a plan of his own to resolve the situation. This plan winds up affecting Carrie (Ivana Milicevic) and her family, Sugar (Frankie Faison), Job (Hoon Lee) and the whole Banshee police force.
Meanwhile, tensions escalate between Alex (Anthony Ruivivar) and Kai (Ulrich Thomsen), and Kai mentors his niece, Rebecca (Lili Simmons). As Rebecca becomes more involved in his business dealings, she witnesses firsthand the lengths her uncle will go to to get what he wants.
In addition, this finale episode ends with some interesting questions that should lead to another exciting season.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 19791Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 7602OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 6827Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 6472OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins
- 5877Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 4499Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 4468Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 4211Wild hogs continue to be a growing menace across Oklahoma
- 3402Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers
- 3381Four burning questions - Was the Thunder's season a failure?
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients