KAUT Freedom 43 TV to air classics
KAUT Freedom 43 TV and its sister station Antenna TV will air the classic television shows “Dennis The Menace,” “Leave It To Beaver,” “The Partridge Family” and “All in the Family” beginning at 2 p.m. on Monday, Sept. 17.
Freedom 43 can be viewed over the air on channel 43.1 (Cox cable channel 714) and Antenna TV can be seen over the air on channel 4.2 (Cox cable channel 247), according to a news release.
Besides the TV classics already listed, Freedom 43 is revising a majority of its programming schedule starting Sept. 17, with changes that include “Friends” moving into primetime with back-to-back episodes each weeknight beginning at 7 p.m., followed by two episodes o f “Rules of Engagement” starring Oklahoma native Megyn Price, at 8 p.m.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 21543Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 10852Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 8707Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 8666Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 8648Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 7837Blake Shelton's "Healing the Heartland" televised tornado benefit set for Wednesday at Chesapeake Energy Arena
- 7718Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister
- 7246UPDATE: Search continues for boy, 17, missing in Uncle John Creek in Kingfisher
- 6857Oklahoma tornadoes: Sooners bring back some smiles to Sydney Angle's teammates
- 5852Miranda Lambert, Reba McEntire, Vince Gill to join Blake Shelton at "Healing in the Heartland" Oklahoma tornado benefit
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients