“Strike Back”: Season Three production underway
Production on the third season of the Cinemax drama “Strike Back” is in progress, with Philip Winchester and Sullivan Stapleton returning as counterterrorism operatives Sgt. Michael Stonebridge and Sgt. Damien Scott.
Cinemax is again partnering with the production company Left Bank Pictures and the British channel Sky for the 10-episode season.
“Strike Back” is shooting on location in South Africa and Hungary and the third season is scheduled to premiere this summer, according to a news release.
Returning cast members also include Rhona Mitra as Maj. Rachel Dalton, Michelle Lukes as Sgt. Julia Richmond and Liam Garrigan as Sgt. Liam Baxter.
Robson Green (“Wire in the Blood”) joins the cast as a new member of Section 20, along with Dougray Scott (“Desperate Housewives”) as rogue operative James Leatherby and Milauna Jackson (“Blood Done Sign My Name”) as a key player who crosses paths with the counterterrorism squad.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 12863Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 11549Oklahoma tornadoes: Cost, custom keep basements scarce
- 5770Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 5166Downtown wish list includes Super Target
- 4505OU softball: Sooners inspired by Casey Angle, run-rule Texas A&M
- 4325Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 3991Oklahoma City pastor will face trial in fatal shooting of son-in law
- 3926How to help tornado victims
- 3623Oklahoma tornadoes: Moore tornado was ninth deadliest in Oklahoma history
- 3239Oklahoma tornadoes: Lack of storm shelters floors newcomers to Tornado Alley
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients