“Bates Motel” draws in 4.6 million viewers for premiere night
The A&E Network’s new original scripted drama series “Bates Motel” brought in 4.6 million total viewers (2.5 million adults 25-54 and 2.4 million adults 18-49) for its premiere night, Monday, March 18.
The 9 p.m. debut episode drew 3 million total viewers as well as 1.6 million adults 18-49 and 25-54, making it A&E’s most-watched original drama series premiere among the key 18-49 and 25-54 demos, according to a news release.
New episodes of “Bates Motel,” starring Vera Farmiga and Freddie Highmore, debut at 9 p.m. every Monday, and an encore presentation of the premiere episode will air at 10 p.m. Wednesday, March 20 after all-new episodes of “Duck Dynasty.”
Follow me on Twitter: @MelissaHayer
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 24112Oklahoma baseball: Joe Simpson 'thrilled' that Sunny Golloway left OU
- 13400Classen School of Advanced Studies valedictorian disappears while hiking with family in Ecuador
- 10660Tom Ward is out as SandRidge's CEO
- 10343UPDATE: I-40 reopened at Shields after fatal wreck
- 7789Oklahoma State football: A stunning success story at the box office
- 6928Oklahoma State football: Mike Gundy lifts Wes Lunt restrictions, but too late
- 6551Prosecutors say stolen car was at heart of 2011 fatal shootings in Oklahoma City
- 6286Get App-y: Google Glass to offer heads-up computing
- 6076Team Blake's Danielle Bradbery wins "The Voice"; The Swon Brothers finish in third place
- 4932OKC Central: Architectural "Worsts"
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients