“Friends” Courteney Cox and Matthew Perry reunite on “Go On”
In the next episode of the NBC comedy “Go On,” airing at 8 p.m. Tuesday, March 26, Courteney Cox reunites with her former “Friend” Matthew Perry.
A summary of the episode titled “Matchup Problems,” provided by NBC, is as follows:
Anne (Julie White) offers to set up Ryan (Matthey Perry) with a new acquaintance, Talia (Courteney Cox), a recent widow struggling to find her emotional direction. When the three go out together, Talia ends up heavily flirting with them both. Meanwhile Lauren (Laura Benanti) accidentally attracts a man away from Yolanda (Suzy Nakmura) who has gone on an Asian singles cruise to find a man for herself.
Follow me on Twitter: @MelissaHayer
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 14558OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 11841Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 8216Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 6574Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 6065Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers
- 5464Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 4374Oklahoma City Thunder: Amnesty Kendrick Perkins?
- 4081'Hatchet hitchhiker' arrested after attorney found dead
- 4060Rockets guard Patrick Beverley bombarded with hateful Tweets after Thunder get eliminated
- 4007Report: OSU blocking Wes Lunt from transferring to the SEC, Big 12 and Southern Miss
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients