Actress with Oklahoma ties appears in “Grey’s Anatomy” premiere
Oklahoma native Arriane Alexander will appear in a scene with Kevin McKidd, who plays Dr. Owen Hunt, in the “Grey’s Anatomy” premiere at 8 p.m. Thursday, Sept. 27 on ABC, according to a news release.
Alexander’s connections to Oklahoma include spending summers in Yukon during her youth and participating in show horse competitions throughout the state, as well as working as a sales representative for Brighton Collectibles in Oklahoma City and Edmond for many years before relocating to Los Angeles to start a career in show business.
Alexander’s resume features the comedy nightclub act “Big, Blonde & Beautiful,” and appearances in commercials and in the Fox reality show “More To Love,” along with stand-up comedy performances.
Alexander is the host of the weekly television show “What’s Happening L.A.” at this time.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 34808Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 28627Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 6992Wild hogs continue to be a growing menace across Oklahoma
- 6680OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins
- 4639Tornadoes hit Kan., Okla.; no injuries reported
- 3921OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 3855Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 3630College football: Coaches, athletes weigh in on NCAA's suspended recruiting proposals
- 3354Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 3230Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients