Blake Griffin and Matt Kemp among celebrity guests on Season 43 of “Sesame Street”
“Sesame Street” premieres its 43rd season at 9 a.m. Monday, Sept. 24, on OETA, and several celebrity guests will be featured during this season, including a couple of well-known Oklahoma athletes, as well as the debut of “Elmo the Musical.”
Oklahoma City native and Los Angeles Clippers basketball star Blake Griffin and Midwest City native and Los Angeles Dodgers baseball star Matt Kemp will be among the guests visiting “Sesame Street.”
“Elmo the Musical,” which replaces “Elmo’s World” after a 13-year run, is an 11-minute skit in which Elmo uses his imagination to make math musical, and will feature Elmo envisioning himself in productions such as “Sea Captain the Musical,” “Mountain Climber the Musical,” “Prince Elmo the Musical” and “President the Musical,” according to a news release.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 101218Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 15357OKC Thunder: Kevin Durant tours Moore, meets with residents
- 13402Oklahoma tornadoes: ‘All I could do was sit there and hold her'
- 8724Line of storms brings flash floods to Oklahoma City area
- 8110How to help tornado victims
- 8098Oklahoma tornadoes: Love for Oklahoma generates big donation
- 8041Oklahoma tornadoes: Rams quarterback Sam Bradford leading aid effort
- 6720Oklahoma tornadoes: Oklahoma singer packs tour bus with donations for storm victims
- 6515Oklahoma tornadoes: Red Cross text donations not designated for Oklahoma
- 5990Oklahoma tornadoes: Tornado leaves family members in two hospitals and one dead
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients