“Covert Affairs,” “Royal Pains” and “White Collar” picked up for additional seasons
USA Network has announced the renewal of three of its hit dramas, “Covert Affairs,” “Royal Pains” and “White Collar,” for additional seasons. The three shows rate among the summer’s top 10 scripted series overall in cable in the 18-49 demographic, according to a news release.
“Covert Affairs,” centering on Golden Globe-nominated Piper Perabo as CIA operative Annie Walker, has been renewed for a 16-episode fourth season. Christopher Gorham, Kari Matchett and Peter Gallagher also star.
“Royal Pains,” featuring Mark Feuerstein as Hamptons concierge doctor Hank Lawson, was given a 26-episode pickup across two additional seasons with the fifth season beginning in New York in 2013. Paulo Costanzo, Reshma Shetty and Brooke D’Orsay also star.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 17441Oklahoma storms: Profile of Life: Megan and Case Futrell
- 13900OKC Central: Architectural "Worsts"
- 11725'Firehouse' in Oklahoma City's Deep Deuce is set to become new home
- 11253Norman man threatens Oklahoma Gov. Fallin's 'child' and local sheriff in emails
- 8882Was Special Treatment Given in Oklahoma Vice Mayor DUI Traffic Stop?
- 7879Police shoot, kill man holding child hostage in Midwest City
- 7323Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale
- 7059Brad Lund granted two-year lease to Taft Stadium for soccer team
- 7006Red meat might be delicious, but not as nutritious
- 6837Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale - performance episode
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients