“Fringe”: Final season begins Sept. 28
The year is 2036 and the “Fringe” unit is battling to save mankind as the fifth and final season of the Fox sci-fi drama begins at 8 p.m. Friday, Sept. 28.
Those advanced beings the Observers have taken over and it’s up to Olivia (Anna Torv), Peter (Joshua Jackson), Walter (John Noble) and Astrid (Jasika Nicole) to come to the rescue, and they’re doing they’re best in the season opener, titled “Transilience Thought Unifier Model-11.”
But it’s not going to be easy as their plans don’t get off to a good start, even with some assistance.
This episode features flashbacks, action and tender moments, which is not surprising as this series has always excelled at melding science fiction and humanity into a perfect combination.
I’m expecting this amazing blend of TV magic to continue throughout the season.
And, although I’m sad this is the last season for this wonderful show filled with outstanding performances (extra special kudos to Noble in particular), I’m grateful “Fringe” will have the opportunity to come to a proper conclusion.
Enjoy this season “Fringe” fans!
– Melissa Hayer
Follow me on Twitter: @MelissaHayer
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 11731OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 9188Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 6809Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 5811Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 5608Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 4406Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers
- 4394Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 4389Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 4190OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins
- 3756As Boy Scouts' vote on gay members nears, faith groups weigh in
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients