OETA selects new executive director
The Oklahoma Educational Television Authority (OETA) Board of Directors has chosen Daniel L. Schiedel as the network’s new executive director, according to a news release.
Schiedel takes over the position Nov. 5, replacing John McCarroll, who retires Sept. 28.
OETA Deputy Director of Finance and Administration Toni Matthews will serve as executive director during the interim.
Schiedel’s resume consists of more than 21 years experience in public broadcasting, including his current position as general manager at KRSC-TV/RSU Public Television in Claremore
Schiedel was also general manager of Wyoming Public Television Network and served at public television stations in Missouri and South Dakota.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 31709Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 22246Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 7126OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins
- 6322Wild hogs continue to be a growing menace across Oklahoma
- 5037OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 4484Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 3553Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 3509Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 3313Oklahoma City Thunder: The time has come for OKC's young players
- 3242Brittney Griner: Kim Mulkey said keep quiet on sexuality
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients