“Duck Dynasty”: Second season premieres Oct. 10; Twitter game begins Oct. 7
The A&E reality series “Duck Dynasty,” featuring the Robertsons, a Louisiana backwoods family running a multi-million dollar duck call business, returns for a second season with back-to-back premiere episodes at 9 and 9:30 p.m. Wednesday, Oct. 10.
A “Duck Dynasty” game is also being launched on Twitter beginning Sunday, Oct. 7. Multiple Twitter accounts associated with the series (both the Robertson’s personal handles and @DuckDynastyAE) will send out virtual duck calls by tweeting #Quack at various times of the day and the first fan who responds using #Duck will win a $100 gift card and a custom Chia Willie Pet http://bit.ly/U1mbFN, according to a news release.
The game continues into the first three weeks of premiere episodes on Oct. 10, 17 and 24. The hash tag will also be shown on-air along with a flying duck graphic.
Details on “Duck Dynasty,” provided by A&E, are as follows:
“Duck Dynasty” follows the Robertsons; Louisiana’s most dynamic backwoods family. They just happen to have made a fortune on duck calls by turning a backyard business into a multi-million dollar sporting empire. But for Willie Robertson, running a family operation is tough when all your employees would rather be anywhere than the production warehouse. They may be living the American dream, but they’re just as busy staying true to their rugged outdoorsman lifestyle and southern roots, approaching each ordinary family affair with a special Robertson-brand of down home practicality and sharp sense of humor. Life goes on in the bayou, but nothing is average in the Robertson household.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 30612Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 15589Bradley Cooper, Zach Galifianakis, Ed Helms drink in success of 'Hangover' series
- 10266Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 9653Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 9634Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 8172Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister
- 8167Blake Shelton's "Healing the Heartland" televised tornado benefit set for Wednesday at Chesapeake Energy Arena
- 7475Carrie Underwood donates $1 million to Red Cross for disaster relief in wake of deadly Oklahoma tornadoes
- 6996Oklahoma tornadoes: Sooners bring back some smiles to Sydney Angle's teammates
- 6363UPDATE: Search continues for boy, 17, missing in Uncle John Creek in Kingfisher
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients