“It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia,” “The League” premiere new seasons Oct. 11
The FX comedies “It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia” and “The League” debut new seasons at 9 and 9:30 p.m., respectively, Thursday, Oct. 11.
Details on “It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia,” beginning its eighth season; and “The League,” beginning its fourth season, provided by FX, are as follows:
- The Gang returns to Paddy’s Pub with Mac (Rob McElhenney), Dennis (Glenn Howerton), Charlie (Charlie Day), Dee (Kaitlin Olson), and Frank (Danny DeVito.)
Last season, The Gang lived it up at the Jersey Shore, Frank married a hooker, and Mac got very, very fat. This season, stay tuned to see The Gang go to therapy, hunt for Nazi treasure, and try to undermine Philly’s toughest union – the trash men! Charlie and Dee find love, Frank re-enters the business world, and Dee blurs the lines between the real and virtual worlds when she falls into an obsession with computer games. Get ready for even more disagreements, disunion and divisiveness as The Gang tries once again to scheme their way to happiness!
“It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia” was created by McElhenney and is executive produced by McElhenney, Day, Howerton, Michael Rotenberg, Nick Frenkel, Tom Lofaro, Rob Rosell, Scott Marder and David Hornsby. The show is produced by FX Productions.
- To be a fan of “The League” on FX, you don’t need to know much about Fantasy Football, or sports at all. You just need to have friends that you hate. FX’s ensemble comedy follows a group of old friends in a Fantasy Football league who care deeply about one another – so deeply that they use every opportunity to make each other’s lives miserable.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 88132Read live updates from the May 20 Moore tornado
- 35601Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 13823Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
- 12196Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 11468How to help tornado victims
- 10241At least 51 die in Oklahoma tornado, official says
- 7786Tornado in Oklahoma City suburb causes destruction
- 5828Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 5720Police: School near OKC directly hit by tornado
- 4402Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients