“Chicago Fire,” “Nashville” premiere tonight
Two new dramas debut tonight at 9 – ABC’s “Nashville” and NBC’s “Chicago Fire.”
“Chicago Fire,” from executive producer Dick Wolf of the “Law & Order” franchise, centers on the lives of the firefighters, rescue squad members and paramedics of Chicago Firehouse 51 and its stars include Taylor Kinney, Jesse Spencer, Eamonn Walker, Monica Raymund, Laura German, Teri Reeves, Charlie Barnett and Christopher Herrmann.
This show is OK, but it gets bogged down in the mostly mundane matters in the personal lives of the major players and the excitement or suspense you’d think would be abundant with this kind of story line doesn’t ever really materialize.
“Nashville,” on the other hand, has plenty to hold viewers’ interest and lives up to its much-hyped reputation.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 101218Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 15357OKC Thunder: Kevin Durant tours Moore, meets with residents
- 13402Oklahoma tornadoes: ‘All I could do was sit there and hold her'
- 8724Line of storms brings flash floods to Oklahoma City area
- 8110How to help tornado victims
- 8098Oklahoma tornadoes: Love for Oklahoma generates big donation
- 8041Oklahoma tornadoes: Rams quarterback Sam Bradford leading aid effort
- 6720Oklahoma tornadoes: Oklahoma singer packs tour bus with donations for storm victims
- 6515Oklahoma tornadoes: Red Cross text donations not designated for Oklahoma
- 5990Oklahoma tornadoes: Tornado leaves family members in two hospitals and one dead
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients